Leasing & Financing
Extraction System Capital Leases Available for Qualified Customers
Control your cash flow.
- Starting an extraction process facility can be expensive.
- In-put biomass isn't free either.
- Controlling capital costs is a sure-fire way to help create a profitable business.
- A capital lease is a great way to predict and control expenses.
Leasing offers qualified buyers a way to control cash and credit reserves. Applied Extracts has developed relationships with several qualified third-party lenders and commercial leasing companies. Typical leases can start from 10%-30% down, 24 to 48 month terms, and conclude with a simple buyout*.
This allows customers to:
- Keep cash savings in reserve.
- Keep capital expenses low.
- Start-up quickly.
- Create sustainable business plans.