2x25L SUPERCRITICAL EXTRACTORS
We studied the design of current supercritical CO2 extractors on the market and realized we could do better, so we set out to design systems to meet the needs of independent producers. Our supercritical CO2 machines are PLC-controlled and require no special skillset to operate.
- Each 2x25L machine can yield up to 600 grams of crude per hour.
- Material in each 25L vessel can be fully processed in less than 60 minutes.
- Operation of these machines does not require a specialized skill set.
Applied Extracts provides full SOPs, training, and installation. Included in the training are basic operations, methods development, and maintenance guidelines and techniques. Our goal is to keep you up and running.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States, each system includes:
- one 1.4 L/min single-headed ultra-quiet diaphragm pump with electric motor, 5800 psi (400 bar) maximum discharge pressure
- two 25L extraction vessels
- two 5L cyclone separator tanks
- one 16L liquid CO2 accumulator tank
- an individual control panel with remote monitoring (UL/CSA listed)
- critical spares and seals
- a one-year limited warranty
ASME and PE Certifications, TSSA, CRNs, and other third-party certifications will be supplied as required.