Industrial Scale Production for Greater than 2000+ Pounds/Day
2x250L SUPERCRITICAL EXTRACTORS
We studied the design of current supercritical CO2 extractors on the market and realized we could do better, so we set out to design systems to meet the needs of industrial scale producers. Our industrial scale supercritical CO2 systems are fully automated and require no special skillset to operate.
- Each 250L vessel can hold 150-250 pounds of biomass.
- Material in each 250L vessel can be processed in about two hours.
- The machine can extract 10,000 grams/hour.
- Operation of these industrial systems does not require a specialized skill set.
Applied Extracts provides a full engineering and design process. This includes an on-site engineering review that results in a detailed design and drawing package and project management plan. After installation we will provide you with complete training and method development.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States, each system includes:
- one 25 L/min multi-headed diaphragm pump with motor, maximum 4300 psi (300 bar) discharge pressure
- two 250L extraction vessels w/automated lid opening and closure (ASME certified)
- two 50L cyclone separator tanks
- one 300L CO2 accumulator tank
- fully automated valves and regulators for flow and pressure control
- an individual control panel with remote monitoring (UL/CSA listed)
- factory assistance, warranty, complete training, and on-site support
ASME and PE Certifications, TSSA, CRNs, and other third-party certifications will be supplied as required.